Nourishing the Soul, Igniting the Heart, Inspiring the Mind
Benefits to Participating In The Inner Winner Retreat
- Maximise your performance in pressurised situations.
- Build conﬁdence and self-esteem.
- Strengthen relationships & communication skills.
- Enable better decision making.
- Enhance your leadership skills.
- Improve your health and well-being.
- Reduce stress & increase resilience.
- Take away a tool kit of skills, techniques & practices for optimal performance and inspiring leadership.
- Gain the opportunity for learning and networking outside your industry.
- Get follow-up coaching and support.
Our facilitators are world leaders in their ﬁelds, oﬀering you the chance to learn and spend time with them in an inspirational location.
Business development executive, social entrepeneur, sports star & performance consultant.
See Alan’s biography here.
Paul J. Slaggert
Director of Executive Education in the Mendoza College of Business at the University of Notre Dame.
See Paul’s biography here.
Best-selling author & professional speaker on goal-setting performance & leadership.
See Gerry’s biography here.
The Course Will Focus on Four Domains for Optimal Performance
“During my career to date, I’ve attended a number of ‘development’ programmes. Without doubt, the Inner Winner Personal Leadership Programme in Ballynahinch stands out for me. The makeup and diversity of the group, the programme content, the quality of speakers, the balance between activity-based and reflection-based aspects of the agenda, the magical setting, etc, all combined to make for a truly insightful, fulfilling and unforgettable experience.”Gerard Kilcommins
“This programme was life-changing, and was something I really needed. Alan stripped everything back to practical and simple terms and made everything so clear and easy to understand. The techniques being taught are thousands of years old, but theory is nothing without practice, and the motto of the course is practice, practice, practice. In this way we get to form new habits, and by practicing the techniques we learned during the course, I am now able to integrate them better into my daily life. As Alan said, an ounce of practice is worth a ton of teaching!”Lisa Caulfield